How will you help me to support my child's learning?
We believe in a fully inclusive approach to supporting children with additional needs and this means working in partnership with you to support in whatever way we can to enable your child to achieve their potential.
- All teachers at St Paul's School have a responsibility for the teaching, monitoring and evaluation for children with Special Educational Needs.
- Links to supportive websites are available on the class pages.
- Home learning is set through Seesaw by the class teacher. If you require alternative provision please contact the class teacher for more information.
- We provide parent consultation meetings two times per year.
- Welcome to new class meetings are held every September.
- You are welcome to contact teachers to discuss your child's progress at any point through the class email address.
- Information from outside agencies looking at support for home is updated regularly on the website.