Our school sweatshirts, poloshirts and PE T shirts are available from:
- Peter Spivey (HH) Ltd, 71 the Marlowes, Hemel Hempstead, HP1 1LF tel: 01442 256760
- or online from Your School Uniform.com
Whilst the above retailers provide tops bearing the school emblem, plain shirts/polo shirts may be purchased elsewhere without the school emblem as long as they are plain white (note: sweatshirts/ cardigans should bear the school emblem).
Earrings: children may wear 1 pair of plain studs. For reasons of health and safety, these should be removed or taped over prior to coming to school on days that the children do PE. Please note: staff are not permitted to remove earrings. Children may not be permitted to take part in some activities if they are wearing earrings. Other jewellery should not be worn during the school day.
Long hair should be tied back; hair accessories should be plain/unobtrusive and in the school colours.
PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT EVERYTHING IS NAMED!
- Red cardigan or sweatshirt (bearing the school emblem)
- White shirt or polo shirt
- Grey skirt, pinafore, trousers or shorts
- Red, grey, black or white socks or tights
- Plain black shoes/trainers suitable for both indoor and outdoor use
- Summer- red/white checked dress (optional)
Foundation Stage (Nursery and Reception)
As above, except plain black tracksuit bottoms or shorts should be worn throughout the day
- White t shirt (Plain or with logo)
- Red shorts
- Plain black tracksuit bottoms
- Plain black or red sweatshirt/ top(optional for warmth)
- Plain trainers (supportive for running around)
- Socks as above
Naming of Clothing
Naming of clothing is a school requirement. The PTA have teamed up with Stikins - a company who produce stick on name labels, which securely attach to the wash-care label of garments. They offer parents the opportunity to purchase quality labels for all school uniform, whilst earning the school commission at the same time. This money can then be used to benefit all children attending the school.
To order labels, visit https://www.stikins.co.uk At the bottom of the order form, there is a box asking for our school fundraising number. Please make sure you complete this box with our number: 21515.